Sunday, April 23, 2023

Angel Olsen - Chance (Live on KEXP)


What is it you think I need?Maybe it's too hard to seeI don't want it allI've had enoughI don't want it allI've had a loveWorst feeling I've had is goneIt's goneI know how it all comes backI know too wellNow I'm done
I'm leaving once againMakin' my own planI'm not looking for the answerOr anything that lastsI just want to see some beautyTry and understandIf we got to know each otherHow rare is that?
All that space in between where we standCould be our chanceCould be our chance
I'm walking through the scenesI'm sayin' all the linesI wish I could un-see some things that gave me lifeI wish I could un-know some things that taught me soI wish I could believe all that's been promised me
It's hard to say forever loveForever's just so farIt's hard to say forever loveForever's just so farIt's hard to say forever loveForever's just so farWhy don't you say you're with me nowWith all of your heart?With all of your heart?With all of your heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment