I am not a mechanism, an
assembly of various sections.
And it is not because the mechanism is working
wrongly, that I am ill.
I am ill because of wounds to the soul, to the
deep emotional self
and the wounds to the soul take a long, long time,
only time can help
and patience, and a certain difficult repentance
long, difficult repentance, realization of life’s
mistake, and the freeing oneself
from the endless repetition of the mistake
which mankind at large has chosen to sanctify.
Friday, November 5, 2021
Healing (by D.H. Lawrence)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It may be that when we no longer know what to do we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go we have c...
-
The blessing of the morning light to you, may it find you even in your invisible appearances, may you be seen to have risen from som...
-
Joy does not arrive with a fanfare, on a red carpet strewn with the flowers of a perfect life. Joy sneaks in, as you pour a cup of c...
No comments:
Post a Comment