Thursday, November 26, 2020

The Land of Noor by Khushi (Khushboo Shah)

A couple of weeks ago I came upon this poem (see also link below) on one of my 'Alice in Wonderland' type internet trawls. I was gobsmacked. Khushi describes eloquently what my Land of Noor is meant to be about.

Even better she posted this poem on her blog a few months before I had a dream which led to my entering my very own land of Noor... Jung called this 'synchronicity' or meaningful coincidences. It sure feels this way to me.


The Land of Noor

 

Twinkle on, twinkle on,

O Star as bright as only Thou can be,

O Star of Divinity.

 

Light up your land,

She calls for you,

As the veil of eternal darkness,

Slowly engulfs her.

The veil that must be lifted,

Lifted to reveal a land of vitality,

A land of sheer beauty.

 

This is the tale of a land,

Once called the land of the night,

A land which has since transformed,

Into the land of Noor

The land of light.

 

A land of life,

A land of vivacity,

A land of colors,

A land of the element water,

Its garb white streaked with aqua.

 

A land that radiates your light,

A land that revels in your essence,

The essence of purity,

A land that is, and will always be.

 

Twinkle on, twinkle on,

O Star as bright as only Thou can be

O Star of Divinity


run for your lives: The Land of Noor (lexiconofliberation.blogspot.com)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment